Gwen Farrell appeared in various roles, usually as a 4077th nurse, on the M*A*S*H TV series.
Also known as:
|Born:||November 29, 1932|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Episodes appeared in:||13 in Seasons 2-11|
|Character(s) played:||Various Nurses|
Gwen Farrell a.k.a. Gwen Farrell-Adair (born November 29, 1932) is an American actress, best known for her appearances as various nurses in the television series M*A*S*H. She is among one of the longest-serving recurring cast members. She was there at the beginning as one of the five nurses shown in the opening sequence running towards the chopper pad. She also had a credited role in the last episode "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen". Over 11 years she played respectively Nurse Butler, Wilson, Able and Gwen. She also had many uncredited appearances and can be seen frequently as a background character. Born Gwendolyn Yancey in Los Angeles, Gwen is the daughter of Fattburger hamburger chain founder Lovie Yancey.
Since 1980, Gwen has been a referee at boxing matches in the state of California. She was arbitrator in more than 700 fights and the first female referee who worked during a fight for the world title.
- 1983 - Nurse Gwen (in episode "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen", 1983)
- 1981 - Nurse Gwen (in episode "The Life You Save")
- 1981 - Nurse Gwen (in episode "Operation Friendship")
- 1979 - Nurse Gwen (in episode "Period of Adjustment")
- 1975 - Nurse Able (in episode "Dear Ma")
- 1975 - M*A*S*H - anesthetist (in episode "38 Across")
- 1974 - M*A*S*H - Lt. Baker (in episode "Springtime")
- 1974 - M*A*S*H - Nurse (in episode Henry in Love)
- 1973 - as Nurse (in episode "Deal Me Out", 1973)
- 1973 - M*A*S*H - Nurse Wilson (in episode "Carry On, Hawkeye", 1973)
- 1973 - M*A*S*H - Nurse Butler (in episode "For the Good of the Outfit")